Skip to navigation
Skip to content
Ingredients for Dosa Batter
- 3 cups mix flours (i have used oats flour, coarsely-ground whole wheat flour and rice flour)
- 1 cup curd
- Water to make batter
- Salt as required
- 1/2 cup finely-chopped onion
Ingredients for Palak Puree | Spinach Puree
- 250 gms spinach leaves (palakkepatte)
- 2 green chilies (harimirch)
- 5-6 garlic cloves (lasan / lahsun)
Method for Puree
- Wash the spinach nicely
- Boil it for 3-4 minutes in sensware kadai
- Add drained spinach in ice cold water .
- Take separately the spinach leaves in grinder jar and add chilies and garlic cloves to a puree consistency
- If your using multigrain flour, take all the flours in a bowl.
- Add multigrain flour , curd ,spinach puree , chopped onions and salt ( as per your taste) in a casserole or vessel
- Mix it and add little water to make dosa batter consistency.
- Heat cast iron tawa and grease it with a little oil.
- Spread the palak / spinach batter in a circular motion in tawa.
- Sprinkle a little oil, ghee or butter over it.
- Cook on medium flames until it turns little brown.
- Flip and cook it on other side . Serve hot with chutney ( sensware option is serve with peanut or coconut chutney)