If your child is bored with the usual variety of dosas, turn things up a notch by making this instant Ragi Carrot Dosa – healthy and yummy!
- Homemade ragi flour – 1 cup
- Wheat flour – ½ cup
- Grated carrots – ½ cup
- Cumin/jeera powder – 1 teaspoon
- Salt to taste ( you can skip the salt for babies under 1 year)
- Water or buttermilk as needed
- Optional: coriander leaves, curry leaves, grated/chopped vegetables, onions
- Mix all the dry ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Add the wet ingredients and whisk to make a batter with the same consistency as dosa batter .
- Drizzle the dosatawa with oil or ghee.
- Spread the ragi batter in a circular motion.
- When the sides begin to cook, flip the dosas over and cook on both sides.