If You do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, or do not have the authority to bind Your organization to these terms and conditions, then do not access, avail or use the Website.
- Except as expressly provided in these Terms, you may not use, modify, republish, frame, print, display, perform, reproduce, license, transfer, sell, assign, post, transmit, distribute, reverse engineer, create derivative works from, or otherwise exploit any Content or information from the Site, in whole or in part, without our express written permission
- Certain materials on the Site may be furnished by third parties. Certain products, services, or company designations for companies other than us may be mentioned in the Site for identification purposes only.
- Some of the hyperlinks contained in this site may lead to resources outside the site. Information contained in any site linked from this site has not been reviewed for accuracy or legal sufficiency. Sensware is not responsible for the content of any such external hyperlinks. References to any external links should not be construed as an endorsement of the links or their content.
- Product photography , design , graphics are the properties of Sensware and are fully protected. The information is based and content has been framed based on the laws applicable in India.
- You may register with the Website as a Member by filling out the Registration Form provided in the “Sign Up” option of the Website. During registration , you will be required to provide certain information about yourself as prompted by the account registration form.
- The Customer represents that he/she has completed 18 (eighteen) years of age or has the consent of a parent or legal guardian.
- You may be asked to create a username, a password, and to provide important contact information. If you register for an Account, you agree to: (i) submit truthful and accurate information; and (ii) you will update your information to maintain the accuracy of such information on an ongoing basis. You may delete your Account at any time, for any reason, by emailing us at [email protected] We may, at our sole discretion, suspend or terminate your Account for any reason, without prior notice.
- Account Responsibilities : You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your Account login information and password, and you agree not to provide any other person with access to the Site through use of your Account login information. You are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your Account. You agree to immediately notify us of any unauthorized use, or any other breach of security.
- You shall never use another user’s Account for any reason without that user’s prior written permission. You may not transfer or assign your Account without first obtaining our express, written permission.
- You may access the Website as a Visitor without registering with the Website; however, this may prevent You from availing all the features of the Website.
- You agree that we shall have no liability for the unauthorized use of your account.
PRODUCT AVAILABILITY AND DELIVERY
- The inclusion of any products or services on the Site does not imply or warrant that these products or services will be available at any particular time.
- Products included on the Site may be unavailable, may have different attributes than those listed or may actually carry a different price than that stated on the Site. In the event a product is listed at an incorrect price due to typographical error or error in pricing or other information, we will have the right to cancel orders of any such product, whether or not the order has been confirmed and/or your credit card or other payment method has been charged.
- Product ( color, design, size, etc ) Picture/photo shown on the site are only indicative, actual product may not resemble with the shown pic / photo. Any query/ request will not be entertained ( only limited to ) for the refund of money ( partially or fully ) and/or replacement of product and/or cancellation of order and/or change of product for any reason, in above cases whatsoever.
- The delivery times are estimated transit guide only. senswareindia.com nor the Company’s proprietor, staff, supplier or third parties will not be liable for any failure to observe the indicative delivery guide.
- In the event that we are unable, in accordance with standard common courier policies or due to supply shortage for any reason, to effect delivery at the address provided by you within thirty (30) days of shipment, we may elect to cancel your order. With respect to the shipment of products and services sold through the Site, risk of loss and title for items purchased from the Site pass to you upon delivery of the items to the carrier. You are responsible for filing any claims with carriers for damaged and/or lost shipments. It also is your responsibility to ascertain and obey all applicable local, state, federal and international laws (including minimum age requirements) in regard to the possession, use and sale of any item purchased from the Site.
- Delivery of the ordered products will be attempted only once. In the event of non-delivery due to customer mistake (i.e. wrong name or address) or incomplete information, any extra cost incurred for re-delivery by Sensware. shall be claimed from the customer placing the order
- Sensware will not be held liable if the delivery is delayed due to unforeseen conditions
- That in the event that a non-delivery occurs on account of a mistake by you (i.e. wrong name , address or any other wrong details) any extra cost incurred by SENSWARE for re-delivery shall be claimed from you.
PAYMENTS , PRICING AND REFUNDS
- All prices and delivery of products and goods are subject to availability with the company / Vendor /Merchant/ business associate’s and the prices / delivery are subject to change without prior notice.
- All the products listed on the site will be sold at MRP unless otherwise specified.
- Offers valid on MRP only.
- Maximum Retail Prices are subject to change without prior notice.
- The prices mentioned at the time of ordering are the prices charged on the date of delivery.
- Product price / discounts / offers may vary from location to location.
- In case of refunds, the Payment gateway charges and any other charges ( if any ) are chargeable to the customer / buyer / credit card holder / debit card holder etc that are used for purchasing the product ( s) i.e, the Payment gateway charges and any other charges ( if any ) will be deducted from the refundable amount.
- If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is cancelled, we will refund any such charges within a commercially reasonable period of time after cancellation.
- is not responsible for any charge levied by the credit card Issuing bank for the Indian / foreign transaction or charge or tax levied by the credit card Issuing Bank or Gateway provider.
- All payments will be accepted by the mode finalized by the Sensware.
- Sensware reserves the right to refuse or cancel any order placed for a product that is listed at an incorrect price or has become unavailable or is found to have any defect or otherwise cannot or ought not to be sold for any reason. This shall be regardless of whether the order has been confirmed and/or payment been levied via credit card or any other mode.
- Stocks are subject to availability.
- Due to continuous improvement, product specification might change without prior notice.
- Discounts and offers available through the dealers and distributors may change or be withdrawn without prior intimation. SENSWARE will not be responsible for any liability arising from such situations.
- By purchasing products from sensware and www.senswareindia.com/shop you agree to the above terms and conditions.
- Sensware reserves the right to add, alter, amend and revise terms and conditions as well as rules and regulations governing the purchase on www.senswareindia.com/shop or close or suspend or alter the website and customer workflow for a period of time as decided by the management without prior notice .therefore the customer is advised to read carefully these terms and conditions each time he or she uses the shopping service(s) of sensware.
- All disputes are subject to Coimbatore Court Jurisdiction alone.
If you have any questions about these Terms, our practices, or your dealings with the Site, please contact us at [email protected] You may also contact us to update your personal information by notifying us when you change your name or email address.