Please read these use and care instructions before using your sensware for the first time. The information here will help you achieve the best cooking results.
SAFETY USE AND CARE INSTRUCTION
- For SAFETY, keep children away from hot cookware and stove tops.
- Cast iron remains hot long after you remove it from stove . as a remainder to be careful , drape a thick towel or a mitt over the handle .
- NEVER leave cookware empty when cooking. An unattended cookware can cause the product to get extremely hot, which can cause personal injury.
- DO NOT use the Cookware in high temperature environment
- For best heating performance, match up the burner size to that of the base of the cookware
- Please ensure proper ventilation while the cookware is in operation.
- The use of metal utensils is not recommended for use on this product, as this could potentially damage the surface seasoning. We recommend the use of wooden tools for cooking .
- We recommend pre-heating at a low temperature and then heat up gradually to your ideal cooking temperature.
- NEVER plunge a hot cookware into cold water, or run it under a cold tap. The thermal shock can crack it, and it’s just not worth it.
- NEVER cook acidic foods in cast iron , acidic food react with the metal and make the seasoned surface repair and make the food taste metallic.
- DO NOT let your cast iron air dry , as this can promote rust .
- DO NOT store food in cast iron cookware after cooking.
- DO NOT Boil water in cast iron cookware because it makes the cookware to rust.
- AVOID cooking cold foods in a cold cast iron cookware because it will make your foods stick on surface and damage the seasoned layer .
Free Deliveryfrom Rs.2500/-
365 daysfor free return